To help make your first visit to our practice as smooth as possible, please read the information on this web page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office(s), practice hours, payment policies and more. We also describe our first visit procedures. And, you can save some time by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
We understand how busy people's lives are and want to help reduce the amount of time needed for your first visit. We now offer patient forms online that can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.
Please complete the New Patient forms prior to you appointment and bring the completed forms with you to your first visit.
- Patient Intake Form (required)
- Metabolic Assessment Form (required)
- Additional Problem Areas
- Neurological Assessment (required)
- Consent to Chiropractic Treatment Form (required)
- Patient Intake Form less than 2 years
- Authorization for Disclosure of Medical Information
- Diet & Activity Report
- HIPAA Notice
- Detox Sauna Instruction Sheet
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
Exit 68 (Hwy. 93) North to Golf Road. Turn right onto Golf Road. Our office is located on the right side of the street between Prudential Reality and State Farm Insurance.
From Hwy. 53
Hwy. 53 to Hwy. 93 South. Turn left at Golf Road (the third stop light). Our office is located on the right side of the street between Prudential Reality and State Farm Insurance.
If you're coming from another location and you are not familiar with the streets on the map above, please contact our office for directions